Saturday, April 26, 2014

Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip

I recently made some healthy chocolate chip cookie dough dip.  It was a big success!! I took it to my parent's on Easter and had them guess what was in it.  They were so surprised to hear that there was an entire can of chick peas and protein powder in it.  Sneaky sneaky...
So, I decided to make some more cookie dough dip.  Only this time I decided to try some snickerdoodle cookie dip.  I LOVE cinnamon! Maybe even more than chocolate, so I knew this was gonna be good :)
Love when I am right! It turned out awesome!! Super crazy healthy of course...You can eat the whole bowl with absolutely no guilt! In fact, you will doing your body some good with all the protein in this dip. 

You will need...
Chickpeas/garbanzo, cinnamon protein powder, canned pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and sweetener of choice.
*You can use any white bean!*
*You can sub vanilla protein powder and add extra cinnamon*

First, puree your beans til smooth. You will need to add some liquid to help them blend.  I just used water. 
Nice and creamy.  If you wanted, you could add some spices and eat this as hummus!! Snickerdoodle cookie dip sounds like more fun to me though...
Stir in the rest of your ingredients.
Super duper easy right?!

Mix it all up and you are done! I would stick it in the fridge for a little (if you can wait!) It is much better cold.  
I topped mine with a little of that cinnamon/sweetener mixture.  Yum!

It is great with pretzels, animal crackers, fruit, or just a spoon!
Like I said, you can eat the whole bowl!! Only 240 calories!! Plus close to 30 grams of protein :) I will eat this for lunch along with some apple slices for dipping. 

Poor little guy didn't stand a chance once he was covered in cookie dough dip...
So sad, and delicious!! 
Now, go make this! 

Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip

  • 1/2 c chick peas/garbanzo (130g)
  • 1/4 c canned pumpkin (60g)
  • 1 scoop cinnamon protein powder (30g)
  • 2 t cinnamon
  • 1/2 t vanilla
  • dash salt
  • sweetener to taste
    1. Blend chickpeas til smooth.  Will probably need to add some liquid (water, milk, syrup...)
    2. Stir in remaining ingredients.  
    3. Eat with crackers, pretzels, fruit, or a spoon! 
    240 calories for the whole bowl
    3g Fat
    28g Carb
    28g Protein 

    1 comment: