Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Funday

Most people would not refer to working on Sunday as "Sunday Funday". But, most people don't get to do what I do at work. I usually don't work weekends, but every now and then the dad will ask me to. I get paid extra so it's a win win! 

Kiddos were still in jammies when I got there and actually didn't even get dressed until about 1! Eh, it's Sunday! Sunday is a day for staying in jammies and baking! So that is just what we did! I found a simple cupcake recipe and we got to work. The kiddos love to help measure, pour, and mix everything together. They also insisted on watching the cupcakes bake in the oven.

Yes, they waited there for about 16 minutes! 

Turned out good and ready to decorate!

I love using those little bowls for toppings. Makes it easier for them to decorate.

He is so proud! Awesome decorating skills!

Silly face! Future baker?!

When we are done I always give the kiddos a spoon with some icing and extra toppings to lick. Probably the best part!

Turned out wonderfully!! 

Green frosting, chocolate chips, marshmellows, and sprinkles! What more could you ask for??


We also did some coloring, eating of grilled cheese sandwiches, and watched the ever so famous "Curious George". Not a bad day at "work"! :)

What is your typical Sunday like??





No comments:

Post a Comment