Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Quest Creations - Teeny Tiny Cookies

We all know I LOVE protein bars! I eat at least one a day! So the big question is...What is my favorite protein bar? Easy!!

There are so many flavors and you can do so much with them! That's right, you don't just have to eat them out of the package.  I have decided to start a new little series called Quest Creations.  I will share quick and easy ways you can enjoy these amazing bars! 

The first way is probably my favorite way of eating Quest Bars.  
Teeny tiny cookies!! You get 15 itty bitty cookies from one bar! These are some of the tastiest and healthiest cookies you will ever eat!

Did I mention they are probably the easiest cookies you will ever make too!? You can make these cookies with any flavor Quest Bar so pick your favorite and let's get started.
I chose cookie dough this time because that just made the most sense...cookie dough...cookies...

Unwrap the bar and place it on a microwave safe plate.  I highly recommend using a piece of parchment too.  DO NOT use a napkin or paper towel! You will have a sticky mess!
Microwave for about 10 seconds.  Just enough to make the bar soft enough to mold. 

Break the bar up into 15 tiny pieces and roll into balls. 
Place on a cookie sheet with parchment and press the dough balls down a bit.  Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 5-6 minutes.  That's it!!

One of the best things about this recipe is that you don't have to wait long before you have amazing cookies! 
How awesome do those look?!

I bet you never thought you could eat 15 cookies for under 200 calories! Granted they are a bit small...
Just check out that chunk! Quest Bars are very well known for all the chunks!!

Of course you could just break the bar into 2 or 4 pieces and have "normal" sized cookies...but these are way more fun!
These cookies taste fantastic too! They are nice and crunchy and just melt in your mouth. Since they are made from a Quest Bar, absolutely no guilt! Talk about a delicious and healthy snack! 

These are perfect for on the go! I love taking these to work with me.  
I just have to be sneaky because if the kiddos see me eating cookies they will want some too!!  Sorry, these are all mine!

If you have never tried a Quest Bar you really really need to get on it! You can order some here.  I promise you won't be disappointed!  I have made these cookies with just about every flavor and they were all fantastic! Apple Pie and White Chocolate Raspberry were two of my favorites.
Once you have some bars, chose your favorite flavor and make yourself these teeny tiny cookies.

Teeny Tiny Cookies
  • Your favorite Quest Bar
  1. Microwave bar for 10 seconds. (be sure to use parchment or microwave safe plate)
  2. Break bar in to 15 tiny pieces and roll into balls. 
  3. Place on baking sheet and press down a bit.
  4. Bake at 350 for 5-6 minutes.
  5. Enjoy eating over a dozen cookies!!
Makes 15 cookies - 190 calories 
8g Fat
21g Carb
21g Protein

**Macros will vary slightly based on which bar you use**



1 comment:

  1. I just made these for breakfast. You my friend are a legend!!! I only recently discovered your blog but I have read through your entire posts to the very beginning in a marathon session because I couldn't stop drooling over your healthy and delicious recipes. Keep them comming

    ReplyDelete