Friday, May 17, 2013

I am still here!!

Just wanted to give a quick update!! I am still here! I am hoping to get back into some blogging. Life kinda got in the way for a while but things have calmed down a bit now. I spent some time in Florida taking care of myself.



I started a new job about 6 weeks ago. The parents asked not to post any pictures or things about the kids so I am honoring that. I will continue to post things like crafts, games, etc.

I have also been baking a lot more so hope to post recipes and pics as well!

I did get new workout shoes!!


It is always more fun to workout with fun colors on your feet :)

That is all for now. Hope to post again soon.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're back from Florida! I knew it was good for you to go, but I missed you every day! I love your new workout shoes!!

    ReplyDelete