Friday, October 3, 2014

fit2btights

I absolutely love when people or companies contact me asking if I will try out their product and do a review on my blog! I was so honored and excited when fit2btights asked if I would help spread the word about a new business! 
fit2btights sells full length tights, capris, and headbands.  As you can see, they come in super fun prints!

It is so nice to work with someone who started their own business.  They always go the extra mile!
My grandparents and parents both have have their own business so I really love to show my support  for people doing the same.  

I basically live in capris and tights, so I know a good pair when I find them.  
The fabric is so soft and light! Very stretchy and comfortable! 

I decided to test them out during a little workout.  
Speaking of being stretchy...

I know tights are supposed to be tight, but sometimes I feel like I can't breathe in them! Because these are so stretchy and lightweight, I can really move in them!
I was really regretting all those lunges the next day...

I was really trying to get one of those cool jumping shots...
Epic fail...Ok, so the tights don't make you jump higher!

I am not really a huge fan of yoga but if I was, these tights would be perfect!
 Not a bad tree pose?!

I am obsessed with headbands lately!!
These are made with the same great fabric so they are very comfortable and will fit anyone's head!

I have a lot of hair so I always wear a headband when I workout!
Jumping jacks!!! 1...2...50!!

 Do yourself a favor and check out these lovely tights and headbands!!!
Check out the fit2btights website to see all the different colors! I am pretty sure you won't be able to choose just one pair!

Follow fit2btights on your favorite social media sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment