Pumpkin sure does take over in the Fall!! Pumpkin cookies, pancakes, coffee, candy, and more! One of my favorite pumpkin flavored things lately is my Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip!
So easy! So delicious! And it's even pretty good for you!
Like I said...easy peasy...
MTS Caramel Sutra whey, cheesecake sugar free fat free pudding mix, canned pumpkin, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and cinnamon.
*Feel free to use different protein and pudding flavors*
I do love the caramel and pumpkin combo!
Use code KH30 to save 30% on your order!
This could not be less complicated!
Just add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix! I use a whisk to make sure it's super smooth!
Refrigerate it for about 20 minutes to let it thicken up and then dig in!
I love it with pretzels! They are probably my favorite dippers!
Pumpkin dip and apples are such a great snack!!
Since there is 25 grams of protein in there, it's a great before or after a workout! Try spreading it on bagel or toast instead of cream cheese!
Perfect for a party or get together! You could get super creative and put the dip in a hollowed out pumpkin!
I am sure all your family and friends will want the recipe! Share it with them!!
Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip
- 1 scoop MTS Caramel Sutra Whey (30g)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (240g)
- 1/2 package sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix (16g)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (60ml)
- 1 t cinnamon
- sweetener to taste (1-2 packets)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl til smooth
- Serve with pretzels, fruit, crackers, or a spoon. Also makes a great bagel spread!
- Store in refrigerator
Entire Bowl - 278 calories
2F 38C 25P
Check out my recipe video!!