Monday, September 15, 2014

ThinSlim Foods

I think I am addicted to Instagram...it's ok though because I always find great new companies with tasty treats to try! I recently stumbled upon ThinSlim Foods.  I was seeing pictures of brownies, muffins, cookies, and more goodies! I had to try some!
I was very excited when a package of baked goods arrived at my door! 
I looked up ThinSlim Foods online so I could learn a little bit more about their products.  They use the best sweeteners (Erythritol and Stevia) in their products. No Maltitol which is what a lot of companies use because it is so inexpensive.   All of their products are independently lab tested and offer a no blood sugar impact and taste guarantee!

All of their squares, muffins, and brownies only have 40 - 45 calories.
2 net carbs
sugar free

I was ready to start tasting! 
I have an extreme love for cinnamon so the Cinnamon Square was up first.  
It smelled amazing! I was also pleasantly surprised at how soft it felt! 

It wasn't as cinnamony tasting as I was expected, but it was very good! Perfect amount of sweetness.  
It was unbelievable moist! I feel like "diet foods" are usually dry, but this was the complete opposite. I really loved the texture! Only 40 calories in this tasty treat plus 6 grams of protein! Love that!

 How about something for all you chocolate lovers?
Can you believe this Chocolate Brownie is only 45 calories!? 2 net carbs and 6 grams of protein.  

This was also super soft! The chocolate flavor was great and did not taste fakey at all. Once again, not overly sweet.  I did not feel guilty at all enjoying this!
Perfect treat for some video editing.  

More chocolate! This Chocolate Muffin was too cute! 45 calories, that's it!
It was a little crumbly...but not from dryness at all! I actually blame that on the UPS man...I have seen the way they toss around those boxes! Soo it got a little beat up...

Problem solved! 
What an amazing snack! A little nonfat vanilla yogurt was the perfect fix for this slightly damaged muffin!

It tasted very much like the chocolate brownie.  Nice and soft with a great chocolate flavor. 
I felt like I was eating a "very bad for you dessert" but I wasn't!!

Up next was an interesting looking Chocolate Chip Cookie.  At first glance I thought maybe it was pumpkin.  
Gotta love those macros! Basically fat free and a nice protein boost.  

I wish it had a little more chocolate...I feel like they should have just left the chocolate out and called it a Super Soft Vanilla Muffin Top.  That is what it tasted like to me.  
It had a muffin-ish texture, but I liked it! Very soft with a nice vanilla flavor.  Not your traditional chocolate chip cookie, but a tasty snack regardless!

My puppy, Sadie, was going crazy with all these smells!
Don't worry, she didn't snag my cookie! I did give her a tiny piece just for being so cute...she gobbled it right up! Puggle approved! 

I was really looking forward to this Vanilla Glazed Cookie! So much glaze!!!
How can it only be 40 calories?! Turns out the glaze is just fiber and completely calorie free! I think they have magicians working at ThinSlim Foods...

This might have been my favorite treat! 
 The glaze didn't have a ton of flavor, but I got the subtle hint of vanilla. The cookie part was very soft and had more of a vanilla taste.  I was expecting like a dry scone with a disgustingly sweet glaze, but it turned out to be quite the opposite! I really enjoyed this!

Yay for carbs! I love bread....
Each slice is only 50 calories! 2 grams of fat, 7 grams of protein, and 1 net carb!

It is very soft and smells great! Like freshly baked bread!
It reminded me a little of sourdough bread, slightly chewy.  

I tried it with my favorite topping first!! Peanut Butter!
Great snack! This kept me full for a long time too!

As a kid, I always loved cinnamon toast!! Turns out, I still do!
The bread toasted up really well! A little spray butter and a bunch of cinnamon...Yum!

I also tried the bread not toasted with some fat free cream cheese and sugar free jelly.  
Loved it! The bread is pretty hearty and actually quite substantial.  I feel like most of those low cal breads have no substance to them.  It also comes in cinnamon, rye, everything, and honey! 

Yes, that is a PB&J sandwich in my TinkerBell tupperware....
I work as a nanny! The kids love it :)

ThinSlim Foods also carry hot dog buns, hamburger buns, pockets, bagels, pizza, and other flavors of the treats I got to try! 
I really enjoyed everything! Everything tasted fresh and you cannot beat the macros! I loved how soft everything was and the fact that they were high in protein.  Check out all their products and order from their website.  

Follow ThinSlim Foods on Twitter and Facebook!
They have a blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment