Saturday, January 5, 2013

Date Night

After my tonsillectomy a few weeks ago, I did nothing but lay on the couch, eat mushy food, and watch Netflix.  I was getting BORED! Last night the hubby and I made it out for our first date night in quite a while :)

A lot of our "dates" start or end at PetLand... We love looking at and playing with the puppies.  After some shoe shopping, we ended up at a nearby PetLand where we played with the cutest puppy ever!!
It was a miniature dachshund puppy. 10 weeks old.
If it hadn't been $1,500 we would have ended the date right there and had a new friend to take home.

Instead we said good-bye and went to one of the best places ever for dinner...Olive Garden!  I am still a little bit limited on what I can eat but I just love their soup and salad.  My favorite is the minestrone.  Add in a margarita and I am one happy gal :)

Delicious!! 
While eating the salad though, I noticed something that drove me crazy!! I don't know how I never noticed it before...The forks only have three prongs! It just looks so weird. A fork should have four prongs!









I was able to get past the silly looking forks and we had a very nice evening :)

The hubby enjoying his soup!
Tonight I will be working for a few hours to give Mr. and Mrs. a date night of their own.  They are going out with some friends so I get to watch their friend's kids too! I get to make dinner for a 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old, and 6 year.  AND I get to put them all to bed before mommies and daddies get home.  Once again, just call me "SuperNanny" :)  Should be a fun evening.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going on an Olive Garden date with people from my church in a few weeks... now every time I look at those forks I'm going to think of you LOL!

    ReplyDelete