Sunday, December 30, 2012

Random pictures

Ok, this may or may not be the last post for today.  I am having fun with this!  I thought it would be fun just to show a few pictures about some random things in my life.  Here goes!

Jim and I got married in a rustic farm setting and even had
the cookies to go with it! Done by the wonderful
Country Cupboard Cookies.
I LOVE diet sprite!
I am really really good at Guitar Hero.
I just got a tonsillectomy about a week ago and it sucked!!
Feeling MUCH better now :)
I am a pretty awesome swimmer.  Some people at the gym
refer to me as "The Little Mermaid"
I went snorkeling for the first time in St. Lucia and it was awesome!

I dyed my hair brunette once and will NEVER do it again!
I can balance a spoon on my nose
I rescued Ella when she was 3 weeks old and believe Jim and I
saved her life :)



3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm so excited you made a blog!! I can't wait to read all of your posts :). I love the picture of you trying to balance a spoon on your nose LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should heir an individual who is actually trust deserving and allow him manage time when you're not right here. It is essential to begin it on the small spending budget. Gym Business

    ReplyDelete